Friday, October 13, 2006

bits and stings

it is for love
i take pen in hand
for search of natural beauty
in the letters i blend

i ask, how do you hold yours
and for what do you stand?





theodore i adore,
our glances made the skin of my core soft
and my thoughts whispered your name
despite our predicament
and though - in his - my hand remained
you showed me tenderness
and i longingly remember
the cool voices of Boys
and your hand on my waist, even when our eyes
were but part of the door




sticky beat
in the green after three and
all the rush is now stalling
on the brink of
"god, grant me the serenity"
the scene slides down my
back to back
10 to three shift
at the black coffee
behind-the-bar
sugar stained job
where music comes first!
..conversation later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home