Friday, July 11, 2008

The Coming of Travels

Hello world.

It has been some time since my last blog, and I apologize to you - whoever you might be - for not keeping up with this commitment.

I spent last week in WY at the National Rainbow Gathering. The site chosen was beautiful - rivers and hills and woods and flower-studded meadows and so on. I sang, conversed, cooked, ate, slept, wandered, hiked, laughed, rode a horse, met Jesus Christ on the 4th of July (epic), and had a colorful, wonderful time.

Now back in Boulder, I am sleeping in my wrecked and immobile car. I'll be here less than a week, bumming around, reading, and napping in parks until next wednesday in the early am. On that glorious morn, I will load myself into an aircraft that will move me from my current location to the infamous city of New York. There, I will soak up 3 weeks of stress-free NYC living - perhaps even working a little - and meet again all those who I hold so dear and miss terribly.

Flying to San Diego August 5th and spending a bit of time there before slowing hitching my way up the coast of California, stopping in the cities of interest for whatever my desire. Long Beach, LA, Santa Barbara, Santa Cruz, and San Francisco are now just prospects, as my plans change often and drastically.

Then, my final plane hop: one way to the Big Island of Hawaii to live simply at http://www.gaiayoga.org/.

Keep you updated.
Stay tuned, kids.

Loving You All,
Coraline

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home