Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Airports Stress the Fuck Out of Me

Especially when I'm holding :)

I kept beeping.
And they're all"Ma'am do you have anything else on you?"
"No." : /

I had my wound wash/peircing cleaner hidden in my underwear cause I knew they'd try to make me throw it away.
I start turning red and feeling very very warm.
-Fuck they're going to kick me off the flight when they find out I'm hiding this thing.. and what if they find what's tied to my chest under my clothes.....-

"Female!!!!!!!!"

A burly lady with a crew cut worse than mine asks me to join her on the side.
Inside I'm freakin out man, as she does the hand held beeper thing all over my shaking body.
All good....then she gets to my crotch.
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.
"What's down there?"

gulp.

"Uhhhh... You see I have this piercing I just had redone, and I need this wash for it and I was afraid they'd take it from me, so I stowed it.."
I reach up my dress and pulll out the aerosol can.
She looks it over as I hold my breath.

"It's medical. You can take this. Just don't hide it next time. I'm going to finish patting you down, and then you're all set to go."
-Oh my god it's not over yet-
She pats me down...across my chest where little umbrellas of colorful happiness sleep to my racing heartbeat. Nothing.

"Ok, have a nice flight."
I misuse the "you too" phrase and start walking away, stirred and fading back to my milky tone.

sigh.

Walking down to my gate, I pass a kind-looking black police officer.
"Hello, Occifer." I choke out.
"I mean, officer!"

He laughs as I head toward my gate - 8.

What a fucking start to my journey.
God love me.
NyC here I come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home